Friday, May 4, 2007

A Letter Of Apology from Ken-Doll

This young liver will revive! Betty Ford does work wonders, but I am determined to beat it. What I have learned here is that anything is possible, and we, Dawson Palm, can be at Coachlla next April. You guys know what I am talking about. Whether it be 2:30pm on Friday or 11:00pm on Sunday night. We will be there in the living room or on the stage. FOR THIS I WILL FIGHT STEP 2 AND REVIVE MY LIVER!!!! Dawson Palm I am on my way home; I'll probably need to ride the rail home...... I officially apologize for any confusion of me gaining a straight mind.

1 comment:

Micilin said...

phew!! K-doll, honey baby, don't be givin us heart attacks man, you know that you should have called your sponsor lizzle mcdizzle at the slightest thought of rehab... together we'll get you through this babe, we'll get you back off the wagon... Please check in the K8T, the pharmecutical rep, for supplies.

wait a minute... where the hell is lizzle mcdizzle?? anybody seen her?